Melissa Munding provided a post wedding questionnaire that she sends to all of her clients for her to learn what they loved, and where she might change things for the next gig. She was kind enough to share it in its entirety for the ShutterCliq readers!
“While your wedding day is still fresh in your memory, I’d love to ask you a few questions about your experience. Some of them will help me tell your story, some of them will be for future marketing materials and some of them, I just plain want to know! Congratulations you two! I couldn’t be happier for you both.
“Hey friends! Everything below the line is my exact questionnaire. Word for word. Feel free to make it your own or leave a comment below with something you think would be a nice addition. I’d love to know what you’d add! It’s always a work in progress.”
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please don’t write anything here that you wouldn’t want publicly displayed. The answers to these questions may be used to create a customized blog post with your personal story. It is also possible that I may submit your wedding photos and story to various wedding blogs. Your quotes and photos may also be used for marketing materials either online and/or in print. Thank you! If you have any questions, just holler!
1. Bride: What advice would you give to future brides for their wedding day?
2. Groom: What advice would you give to future grooms for their wedding day?
3. How did you tame your wedding day nerves?
4. What was your biggest surprise on your wedding day?
5. What one moment will last with you both forever?
6. Which moment are you the most excited to see in photos?
7. What was your wedding inspiration? (think decor, overall theme and feel of the day, etc)
8. Describe some of your favorite wedding details and how you came up with them.
9. What song did you walk down the aisle to?
10. What song played for your first dance?
11. Any advice for those planning their wedding now?
12. What are you most looking forward to as a married couple?
13. What did you like the most about working with Melissa?
14. Melissa LOVES constructive criticism. Is there anything you would have changed about her work/technique/etc?
15. Weddings often go hand-in-hand with moving into a new home. Have you moved? If so, please leave me your new address so I can add it to my records!
Thank you for your time and have a great day! I’ll be in touch!”
Once again, Our friend Melissa Munding, of Melissa Munding Photography, comes through with some GOLD for the ShutterCliq Clan!
She is our go-to girl for all things wedding related. She constantly amazes us with how she has adapted and changed her business to be better, stronger and faster!